MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have problem with installing plugins. :/
When i go to Settings>Plugins>Browse plugins> I get this error :
here was a problem communicating with the MyBB modifications server. Please try again in a few minutes.
I tried to upload plugins on with FileZila, than when I go to Settings>Plugins> that is empty. :/
That is some problem obviously. Can someone pls help me?

Tnx.
The connection error is likely because your host doesn't allow fetching of remote files.

The blank page is probably because you've uploaded something you shouldn't to the ./inc/plugins/ folder, printscreen what you've got in there.
Settings>Plugins>Browse plugins> this is the location of available plugins at this myBB website
your myBB system may not be able to connect to the server of myBB plugins server due to your
webhost's restrictions OR some other problem ..

you might be already knowing that the plugins are available for download on mods section here

AND in general, plugin files are to be uploaded to ./inc/plugins directory of your myBB installation

the plugins may consist of multiple files ;
if so they need to be uploaded following the structure of the files folders.

plugin uploader named plugin may also be used to install other plugins..
[Image: pluginss.png]

Screen shot.
Remove them one at a time then until the error goes away, one of them will be causing a problem.