MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to contact a domain owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to sell one of my popular keyword domains to owners of similar sites, but I do not know what to write in my email. I have done a whois search and have the email addresses, but is there any format I should use in my email? Obviously I want to sound profressional and make sure they understand that I am serious. Any suggestions?
Anything like that I would receive as spam.
(2011-07-28, 02:33 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Anything like that I would receive as spam.

Cool story bro?
I received a couple of such offers and i always considered it as spam.

I am not asking what you think of emails. I'm asking what info I should include. I have a list of 100 email addresses. I think I will take my chances in someone reading my email
Quote:Dear Sir,
I am a dedicated spammer and have decided to spam your inbox by sending you this awesome (not) email asking you to buy the following domains from me: spam.com, spammer.org, and spammers.r.us.

I am selling these totally awesome domains for the low low price of FREE! That's right, you can get all those domains and more for absolutely FREE, after you buy this $50,000 coupon for free at ilovecoupons.spam.

These wonderful domains are keyword-rich and should bring much profit to your legitimate business. Please note that this email will most likely end up in your spambox automatically, so please be sure to check your spam.

Regards,
Spamious S. Spammer, Jr.

That should win the heart of any spam filter Cool
Why don't you post your offer in some neutral and accredited site? Like The Admin Zone or such.
(2011-07-28, 05:08 AM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you post your offer in some neutral and accredited site? Like The Admin Zone or such.

Exactly what I'm wondering. There's tons of admin forums out there you could advertise in, and I think you could also try selling the domains on www.namecheap.com.