MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins do no show up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

I've installed new MyBB 1.6 forum and I'm suffering a problem with plugins. For some reason, when I put any plugin to the plugin folder on my FTP, I can activate it in my CP, as the plugin doesn't appear there. Can't find a way how to fix this, do you have any idea, where could be a problem?
Is the plugins page in your Admin CP completely blank or is it just the plugin you uploaded that doesn't show up?

Either way, you uploaded the files incorrectly. What's the plugin you're trying to install?
Are you extracting the .zip files or just uploading them directly to the plugin folder? They should be extracted first.
Well, it's not completely blank. There is a message that if I want to install plugin, I have to put it into inc/plugins directory and then active it in the list of plugins. But the plugins do not appear there.

I uploaded them correctly, it was even said where to upload them in the readme file added to each plugin. I followed all the instructions but it didn't work...

I tried many plugins, mostly focused on spam issues, like some Captcha things and image resizer.

EDIT:

of course I extracted them. I'm also using Mybb on different host and I have to problems with plugins at all.
Can you post a screenshot of the contents of your /inc/plugins folder please?
That blank screen you're describing means there are files in the plugins folder that shouldn't be there.
Ok, here is a picture.

[Image: plugins.JPG]

Which files shouldn't be there?
Delete the .DS_Store, the others should be fine.
I did it and still same problem
Remove each file one by one then, one of them will be causing a problem for some reason.
Pages: 1 2