MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help Again.!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Again,
I Got A Problem Again.!,
I Designed My Portal And I Mis-deleted "My Forum"(1st Forum) I Created New Forum And I Made Welcome Thread And Posted In New Forum. But I Want to View It As Announcement. Plz Some One Help Me...............!!!!!!!!

2. Need Another Help.. Sad In My Forum Admins Can Put Only 2 Rep. I Want To Put It In To 10-12 Plz Help..!
The fid of the forum changed. You must update it in Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Portal Settings > Forum ID to pull announcements from.
Hey How Can I Know The Forum Id?is this?
http://crazies.gameladders.lk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5
I Pasted 5 But Not Working Sad Plz Help Me.. Need Test Account - PM Me. Smile )
Need Another Help.. Sad In My Forum Admins Can Put Only 2 Rep. I Want To Put It In To 10-12 Plz Help..!
ACP > Users and Groups > Groups > Administrator > Edit > and Under "Users and Permissions" tab, enter some higher value in "Points to Award/Take Away" option field.
Yeh.. Yaldaram .. It Works..! +Rep .. Can You Help Me To My Portal Problem?
Oh, you're using ProPortal. You probably should have mentioned that in the first place. I can't give you precise instructions since ProPortal is not downloadable anymore anywhere, but if you look in ProPortal's settings page, you should find a similar setting to the one in the default Portal's.
Okk..! I Found..! Thank You All For Helping Me..! +Rep Smile