MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: POST ids have changed since merge....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now guys i omported from a 1.6.3 mybb forum to a 1.6.4 forum, now the only thing bugging me is the attachment merging, now their id's have changed after the merge and due to that i have to edit every post to now make a difference, only problem is, i have around 30000 posts, and i cant edit every one of em, another thing, when i tried to post a new attachment link in the post, the link did not appear, only [attachment=id], anyone know how to fix this?
(2011-07-28, 10:00 AM)musanaqvi110 Wrote: [ -> ]Now guys i omported from a 1.6.3 mybb forum to a 1.6.4 forum, now the only thing bugging me is the attachment merging, now their id's have changed after the merge and due to that i have to edit every post to now make a difference, only problem is, i have around 30000 posts, and i cant edit every one of em, another thing, when i tried to post a new attachment link in the post, the link did not appear, only [attachment=id], anyone know how to fix this?

I have this problem also except I went from phpbb 3 to mybb 1.6.3
Attachments in general are currently broken in the merge system. I'm looking at fixing them in 1.6.3 or 1.6.4. However this will not fix boards already merged, so your options are to wait for the forthcoming fix, or to deal with this manually. Apologies.