MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help! Can't run upgrade script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-07-28, 10:59 AM)kadhafi Wrote: [ -> ]Did you backup your database and files before upgrading?

Yes, I did a database backup from the ACP
Your url after searching is http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-3504.html it means your SEO settings is enabled you must have .htacces and the original one..
Yeah, it has to be something with seo...
faviouz is trying to fix me up now!
You were using Google SEO, not the MyBB SEF URLs. You probably should have mentioned that. The functions.php file was replaced when you re-uploaded the new MyBB files, thus causing Google SEO not to work. I uploaded the patched 1.6.4 functions.php file, so it should all be working fine now.

I also disabled the MyBB SEF URLs setting as it could cause trouble.
(2011-07-28, 11:20 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You were using Google SEO, not the MyBB SEF URLs. You probably should have mentioned that. The functions.php file was replaced when you re-uploaded the new MyBB files, thus causing Google SEO not to work. I uploaded the patched 1.6.4 functions.php file, so it should all be working fine now.

I also disabled the MyBB SEF URLs setting as it could cause trouble.

Wow! That is great! I can't thank you enough! I never thought of Google SEO! Thanks for the patched file!

I really appreciate it! Cool
If you want to use the GOOGLE SEO again redownload the plugin and get the functions.php then replace the old one Smile
(2011-07-28, 11:28 AM)kadhafi Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to use the GOOGLE SEO again redownload the plugin and get the functions.php then replace the old one Smile
faviouz already did it for me! I did have to upload portal.php from the proportal plugin...my portal page was whacked. But it's all good now. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2