MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dates Issue *Please Help*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would contact the author of the plugin personally, because this is most likely a bug in the plugin and not MyBB itself.

And you do realize there's a much more complete and detailed statistics tool in MyBB 1.6 right? It offers you graphs, a detailed list of new users, posts, threads and many sorting options for analysis. Go to Admin CP > Tools & Maintenance > Logs > Statistics and check it out.
Yeh, i just liked the monthly totals to have to hand.

Thanks for your help Smile
What do you mean "the monthly totals"?

If I understood you correctly, the statistics tool shows that.
But doesnt the stats tool just show you daily member, post and thread counts?
I want to be able to compare months against each other.
Well, you can do that at a glance from the graphs or sort out a single month's statistics in the Date Range field, but you'll still have to do the math by yourself. It's actually not a bad suggestion. Go ahead and post it if you want:

http://community.mybb.com/forum-7.html
Thanks, i have done! Big Grin
the issue is that whatever you are doing is causing a 0 or empty dateline field in on the tables you are working with, or the query that is getting the data you are displaying is not returning a dateline or the dateline itself is 0
Would this be 'check-able' through phpadmin?

(Good to see you again pavemen)
Hi David,

check the forums, threads and posts tables where dateline=0 (or lastposttime or any field like that would exist)

Where i find a zero, shall i input a new value?
EDIT: Nevermind, i dont have a clue what im doing anyway haha. Thanks guys.
Pages: 1 2 3