MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: permission issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's what I don't get, my test account has the exact same settings (so is in the same group) as some members who are seeing these topics in the 'View New Posts list'.

I know what they're saying is true, I've seen some printscreens. So I really don't know what to do with this problem.
Log in with their accounts yourself and see if you can reproduce it this way. If yes, then most likely the settings are not exact same somehow after all. If no, well, if no one can reproduce the issue except for these users then it would have to be debugged on site. Somethings got to be wrong somewhere...
I'm sorry for the late respons, I went away to the shore for a couple of days.

I know something has to be wrong somewhere but I've checked it over and over again ... I've checked all of the permissions, they are all correct.

Is there not some option I might have overlooked?
I just thought couldn't it be the option: "Yes, show this forum in the 'forum jump' menu"? I unchecked these and hope my users can't see it anymore. It doesn't make it any easier that my test account doesn't have this problem and some of the users do ... (and trust me when I say they are exactly the same groupwise).

Here are some screenshots of the permissions page:

[attachment=23597]

[attachment=23598]

[attachment=23599]

[attachment=23600]

[attachment=23601]

And the last page (can users search forum is also unchecked) but I can't add anymore attachements.
Pages: 1 2