MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: C://happybirthday-ms dos-30 years.exe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its birthday time for the MS-Dos the backbone tech gaint Microsoft on which its Windows OS is based.

[img]www.extremetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/seattle-computer-ms-dos-2-640x762.jpg[/img]

Into the history,way back on this day in 1981,In Seattle the command prompt solution was developed.
Aftermath of which the OS u use now got a shape WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

So lets wish DOS a happppppy 30th birthday SmileSmileSmile
Interesting, I watched Pirates of Sillicon Valley yesterday. Toungue

Happy birthday DOS!
@echo off
title Windoze Sucks
del C://happybirthday-ms dos-30 years.exe
@start "" /b "C:\\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe " %* fedoraproject.org "
exit
Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday!
Although it isn't pleasing to some, but from this milestone other projects, as Linux, will be released.

(2011-07-28, 11:12 PM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]Although it isn't pleasing to some, but from this milestone other projects, as Linux, will be released.

What.
* lucasbytegenius goes meh...
(2011-07-28, 11:27 PM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-28, 11:12 PM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]Although it isn't pleasing to some, but from this milestone other projects, as Linux, will be released.

What.

Because DOS wasn't liked Linux was made. (My guess, even though that statement is semi wrong, since Linux is a clone of Unix/Minix, and Unix is from the late 80's IIRC)
(2011-07-29, 10:52 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-28, 11:27 PM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]

What.

Because DOS wasn't liked Linux was made. (My guess, even though that statement is semi wrong, since Linux is a clone of Unix/Minix, and Unix is from the late 80's IIRC)

Unix goes way back to the late 60's.