MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No images, admin cp and edit menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I have a problem.
After the update I've installed I don't see images in some places.
I don't see images in my Admin CP, text is there though. And I don't see images to this buttons while writting a new thread or posting a new post using a full editor.
I don't know where or better to say in which folders should I change the CHMOD and to what value.
Can you please post your forum's URL ?
http://www.talk-about.rs

Well there's nothing wrong with the forum itself.
All the images are showing, except the ones in the ACP and this.
[Image: ickwF4.png]

Everything else is working.
Reupload ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/images/ folder.
Um dude.. My editor is now gone.
It isn't showing up at all. And I did nothing that can help me get my images back in ACP.
Any help, please ?
Thanks
Need help guys.
Really fast. My Tabbed menu got messed up too.
Dunno what to do :/
It seems the CHMODs of many files have been changed. All your jscripts give a 403 Forbidden error, and the cause of the other issues is probably the same thing. All your folders should be CHMOD to 755 and your files should be CHMOD to 644, except these ones: [Wiki: CHMOD_Files] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
I did it all.
And most of them were as it was supposed to be. Cause I was changing them when the problem occurred.
And nothing happened, it's the same like it was before the change. :/
Tabs seem to be working OK now... if it's not for you, clear your cache.
Yeah, tabs are working now.
Thanks for your help man. And sorry about the double thread Big Grin
But the images in admincp aren't showing yet :/
I got the edit menu thing solved. It was just a CHMOD issue as the admin cp is too.
But I've changed everything to the normal and it's still not working :/
Solved my problem.
Seems like that I changed the CHMOD and probably forgot to press the "ok" or "apply" button. lol Big Grin

Thanks for your help anyway.