MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding download resume ability to attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Can you tell me the name of the download manager that you are using?
I am using the IDM 6.18

This is the latest version

After being unable to complete download I have this err :

Start with good speed

[attachment=30816]

And then

[attachment=30815]

[attachment=30814]
I will look into this, I am probably missing a few bytes somewhere.
its vb attachment file

i dont have any problem with vb forums

It can help you change Some of the codes?

Everything is good , The problem is the last bytes Huh
I will check my script later today but I don't have any free time at the moment. It is possible that somebody will realize the issue in the meantime, it is most likely a sneaky bug in the math.

PS: You should remove that file
Anyone have an idea?

The problem was solved by change this lines :

if ($partial_download_size >= 8192)

to

if ($partial_file_size >= 8192)

and

$partial_download_size -= 8192;

to

$partial_file_size -= 8192;

but after i change this code my db process on downloading is very high and my forum move to time out for a few seconds after download file

Why?
If that fixed it then something is wrong with the download manager. I am here in the next few hours and will take a look at my code to find that missing byte.
hi

that is fixed , and no problem with Download Manager and downloads . It works very well

But when downloading It was very high db Processing and sometimes Timeout on the forum pages

I asked the server And they said, the following path caused this problem

/public_html/attachment.php

Hopefully we can resolve this problem.
The server is having issues because the while loop is reading the variable until $partial_download_size reaches 0 or a negative value, I think I found the problem anyways, I'll get back to you soon.
(2014-01-13, 12:56 AM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]I think I found the problem anyways, I'll get back to you soon.

This is good news. Thank you Heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4