MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WTS: LaserDiscFans.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to sell LaserdiscFans.com. Not enough time for this project. Was doing Facebook ads and drawing in new members but I need to keep my portfolio in the same or similar verticals.
The sale would come with the database and the following domains
LaserDiscFans.com
LaserDiscFans.net
LaserDiscFans.org
LaserDiscFans.info
LDFans.com
LDFans.net
LDFans.org
LDFans.info

This is a specialty niche topic with a lot of potential for collectors. A little TLC, a contest or two, and some advertisements and this community is launched!
Taking offers here or via PM
At first glance I was sorta impressed by the activity, as I looked in, it's filled with spam.

That makes it worthless.
Yikes - Sorry about that. I removed the spam recently but its back with a vengeance!
There are legit users and post buried there. Gimme a sec...
I miss laserdiscs. Smile I still have my player and some great discs.
Laserdiscs are great! I'm telling you guys - these things will be the hipster's next vinyl
Removed all the spam and everything up until the first few threads. The 30 reg'd members are LD enthusiasts. One has volunteered to moderator. I believe I have an associated twitter account for this site too. Comes with the purchase. Currently on Servint VPS but will transfer the site to your server.
C'mon, it sounds like an interested project, but there isn't any laser disc discussion already, just spam, so, IMO

New community + Lot of spammers scaring legitimate users = Triple the effort to make a good site
Your members have made a total of 62 posts in 34 threads.
You currently have 117 members registered.

Undecided I don't see anything of value except for the domains and the hosting.
Hosting NOT included!
I am offering domains, a few leads on good quality members with interest in this quality NICHE topic.
tippity top!