MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help in creating a PTP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi mybb i was considering making a PTP after hearing about all the revenue it could bring in, I have the money to do it, but i don't know how or what to use to gain the $$ without forcing people to click ad's can anyone pm me and help me for some $$ or free if your awesome?Smile
Who is bringing in revenue with a model where they pay people to post?
(2011-07-29, 12:15 AM)josh0322 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is bringing in revenue with a model where they pay people to post?

marketswag? that's where i got the idea.
If you ask me, you'd be better off starting a niche community and paying for article quality content to increase your rankings and traffic
(2011-07-29, 12:23 AM)josh0322 Wrote: [ -> ]If you ask me, you'd be better off starting a niche community and paying for article quality content to increase your rankings and traffic

I just need a niche haha my gaming forum doesn't bring in anything.
Buy the Laserdisc fan forum i just listed for sale in this subforum Smile
How much did you want for it?
(2011-07-29, 12:23 AM)josh0322 Wrote: [ -> ]If you ask me, you'd be better off starting a niche community and paying for article quality content to increase your rankings and traffic

Yes, I'd say that is the best idea, no point starting a ptp for the sake of it Toungue
Stop reinventing the wheel

GEEZ!