MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I just have a couple questions:

Also when a member tries to login, they have the word undefined beside it, here is a pic:
[Image: undefinedv.png] How do I change that word or remove it?

Edit: I also was wondering one more thing. There is a email button and I would like to remove but I am not sure how. If I remove the icon the word will still remain.
Thanks.
Bumped.
in general, guests have the login form & welcome message at header_welcomeblock_guest template (header templates)
you may add a small table with required message at the bottom of above template

OR

global.lang.php file has welcome message for the guests (./inc/languages/english {or your language}/global.lang.php)
it may be similar to below
$l['welcome_guest'] = "Hello There, Guest!";

you can change the sentence "Hello There, Guest!" (do not make it too long)

giving the forum URL might help in providing better suggestions for the other queries
Thanks I added a guest message and it looks nice.
But still have a couple more questions if someone can answer please:
Quote:I would like to add a Signup button and login button but I don't know what code to put for it

I am talking about these codes. This is the forum button: <li><a class="forum" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php">Forum</a></li>

Also when a member tries to login, they have the word undefined beside it, here is a pic:

Edit: I also was wondering one more thing. There is a email button and I would like to remove but I am not sure how. If I remove the icon the word will still remain.
Thanks.

Thanks in advance.
^ login / signup form is already available at the top for the guests - it may not be working due to
some conflict from a plug-in OR if its code is broken. someone should actually look at your forums
to provide better suggestions ..
Actually never mind. I just have 2 questions. Ignore what I said before.

I have these questions:

Quote:Hey everyone, I just have a couple questions:

Thanks.
please see earlier topics for the quick login form - undefined issue : login undefined

can you post a screenshot of the email button location OR elaborate it a bit please ...
Thanks

I am talking about this:

[Image: 2427tw6.png]

I would like to remove the email and find button
^ admin panel --> templates --> your current set of templates --> post bit templates -->
open postbit AND postbit_classic ( you have to modify BOTH ; one after the other)

find code similar to below
{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
delete {$post['button_email']} AND {$post['button_find']} AND save the template
Yup worked great, thanks! Smile