MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: header_welcomeblock_member_admin PROBLEM ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all.. after we upgread to 1.6.4 there is new function on ACP :
Home » System Health » Check Templates

when i check it it show this :
header_welcomeblock_member_admin !

and when we chack for editing there is :

&mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/>{$lang->welcome_admin}</a>

and i deldet &mdash; i wana save it but it show

The following errors were encountered:
A potential security issue was found in the template. Please review your changes or contact the MyBB Group for support.

what i must to do ?! and we can save it :/
try this
&mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php">{$lang->welcome_admin}</a>
i can save it !! itis problem :/
{$config['admin_dir']} is no longer allowed, as well as a couple of other variables. You need to use {$admin_dir} when referencing to the admin directory. Use this instead:

&mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$admin_dir}/">{$lang->welcome_admin}</a>
ok when i add this :
&mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$admin_dir}/">{$lang->welcome_admin}</a>

I must to save this change !! but it dosnt allow to save it show me this massage :
---------------

The following errors were encountered:
A potential security issue was found in the template. Please review your changes or contact the MyBB Group for support.
-----------------------
^ what happens if you try to save empty template (do not worry - you have required code provided by faviouz here)
Just click on "Options" next to header_welcomeblock_member_admin in the template listing and select "Revert to Original".
thx faviouz now it is ok Smile