MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thunder Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, may i introduce myself, my name is david john hetheringto, im the manager of thunder services, we are a shared host and we provide servers at a cheap price, and our forum is powered by MyBB, i love this forum script.

The Link then press forums: http://thunderservices.tk

im using co.cc but i use .tk for seo

I need any suggestions, enjoy surfing

Thank You Reading

Smile
.tk doesn't help SEO at all if it redirects to a co.cc. Period.
Ahhhhhh ok, well im waiting on donations, so i can get a domain at the moment plus i hosted .tk on my server and done seo work and it works but thanks for the info Smile
(2011-07-29, 06:08 AM)zombieguy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, may i introduce myself, my name is david john hetheringto, im the manager of thunder services, we are a shared host and we provide servers at a cheap price, and our forum is powered by MyBB, i love this forum script.

The Link then press forums: http://thunderservices.tk

im using co.cc but i use .tk for seo

I need any suggestions, enjoy surfing

Thank You Reading

Smile
by any chance do you also own thunderservices.net ?
No, i dont. I started my site in january as thunderdesigns then done a lot on my site recently, but i dont, lol Smile
1) A .tk redirect won't add SEO to your forum, as even search engine bots are redirected and they would index only the .co.cc, which in case of Google they won't as they banned .co.cc.
2) If you can't even afford a domain (less than $10), how can you afford server? From whois, i found you are using a post to host reseller from HOSTWOOT.COM.
3) Just found you are having VPS plans too which is $100 per month for 60 GB space, which is way too much expensive than many professional hosts.
4) The design of your main site does not match with the design of your Forum.
I left straight away due to pop up ads.
(2011-07-29, 09:27 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]I left straight away due to pop up ads.

Ha ha. That's why you should use Adblock plus.
Enable it in general, and disable it only on sites you love to visit. Smile
Thanks never knew that XD. But still there are pop up ads for people like me who didn't know so yeh :/
(2011-07-29, 12:12 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks never knew that XD. But still there are pop up ads for people like me who didn't know so yeh :/

Indeed. I too hate popup ads. Smile
Pages: 1 2