MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No new posts icon when creating a category?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, when I create a category within a category, no logo displays in front of it saying that there are new posts or no new posts. Instead, there's just a bit of text appearing. I checked the html source, it looked perfectly alright. I don't have this problem when creating a locked forum with subforums, but that takes a lot of time with permissions. How do I fix this? I use the "Glowing Rift" skin.

BTW, you can view the problem at http://gaming-mafia.com/ , all the way down with the thing called "Talk".
First of all correct the above Link...!

i have also the same Problem but i think you should have to upgrade to 1.6.4
I could not see any problem here - I can clearly see the off icon - am I missing something ??
(2011-07-29, 12:24 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]I could not see any problem here - I can clearly see the off icon - am I missing something ??

It's not there, it only shows on the index page.
(2011-07-29, 11:46 AM)Musti6007 Wrote: [ -> ]First of all correct the above Link...!

The link should work, when it doesn't react, just refresh a couple of times.
(2011-07-29, 11:46 AM)Musti6007 Wrote: [ -> ]First of all correct the above Link...!

I have upgraded to 1.6.4, but it didn't solve the problem... Please help?