MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: alter the logo to screen size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All
just altered my logo which works fine with most screen sizes until I accessed my site using an 8 inch acer one, this displayed the forum correctly (to the bounds of the screen) but the logo extended to its actual width and the browser produced a horizontal scroll bar to display the logo .... is there anyway to resize the logo to fit with in the screen bounds ?
I would guess that my site would not look good displayed on a tablet or any other small screen device, it seems odd that the forum resizes to fit but the logo does not ... if you have an 8 inch device log on to my site
1280 x 153 logo size is rather big for general users - better to make it about 960 x 153
You can, but it'd be a waste of time. Just make a smaller logo. I'd understand if your logo was completely filled in images and stuff, but yours is 60% white space...
(2011-07-29, 06:28 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You can, but it'd be a waste of time. Just make a smaller logo. I'd understand if your logo was completely filled in images and stuff, but yours is 60% white space...

That works with the default theme but as the logo's change with themes (my idea here is to give different user groups different themes) to simplify what options are open to which user group .. if you choose a different theme or use dev site and look at the logo