MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mobile theme for main site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello mybb dev,
As i have been logging from my mobile more frequently it is requested to you that it would be better if the main community site has a mobile version.

May be mybbgm or any custom made,i request you to have a mobile theme so it woukd benefit for those who login from mobiles apart from me SmileSmileSmileSmile
We won't be doing this at the moment, because people will think it's part of core, and this isn't something we're going to add to 1.6.
This site isn't that bad to use on a mobile phone, I browse daily from my iPhone without issue as I am right now.
yeah me too i too browse from the iphone and i also give support from my iphone lol,but its just my suggestion to have a mobile site.so it would be better in increasing te speed of site loading time as well page switching Smile
If not MyBBGoMobile, then I would like to see Tapatalk on here.
(2011-07-30, 03:05 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]If not MyBBGoMobile, then I would like to see Tapatalk on here.

If mybbgm isn't going to be added I promise you tapatalk won't be.

And, as others have said I don't really have issues with the mybb site on my phone. They've kept it pretty simple and clean so it's not hard to use.
Its ok matt its just my suggestion,we hope to see it as a core feature in version 2.0 mybb and thanks scoutie for awesome mybbgm we hope to see it go gold Smile from its beta Smile.