MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error trying to add a custom view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
/forum/admin/index.php?module=user-users&action=views&do=add

When trying to add a custom view, I get this error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'custom_profile_fields' in 'field list'
Query:
    INSERT INTO adminviews (`uid`,`title`,`type`,`visibility`,`fields`,`conditions`,`custom_profile_fields`​,`sortby`,`sortorder`,`perpage`,`view_type`) VALUES ('14216','SPAMWOW','user','2','a:6:{i:0;s:8:\"username\";i:1;s:5:\"email\";i:2;s:10:\"lastactive\";i:3;s:7:\"postnum\";i:4;s:5:\"regip\";i:5;s:6:\"lastip\";}','a:14:{s:8:\"username\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"email\";s:0:\"\";s:7:\"website\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"icq\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"aim\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"yahoo\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"msn\";s:0:\"\";s:9:\"signature\";s:0:\"\";s:9:\"usertitle\";s:0:\"\";s:11:\"postnum_dir\";s:12:\"greater_than\";s:7:\"postnum\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"regip\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"lastip\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"postip\";s:0:\"\";}','a:3:{s:4:\"fid3\";a:1:{s:4:\"fid3\";s:3:\"N/A\";}s:4:\"fid1\";s:0:\"\";s:4:\"fid2\";s:0:\"\";}','regdate','desc','100','table')

I'm running MyBB v1.6.4

The field custom_profile_fields is not in the adminviews table, BTW.
Upload this file to your forum root and navigate to the URL.

[attachment=23570]

Make sure you deleted it after.

(2011-07-29, 11:57 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Upload this file to your forum root and navigate to the URL.
Thanks for the fix and the fast reply.

Out of curiosity, was this my fault? Was there an update process I failed to run?
Just saying that with last version 1.6.12 I had this problem. I don't know why could be.
Fix.php solved my problem. Thanks Nathan Malcolm