MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WANTED: Anybody experienced with building/managing company communities.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically I have been wanted to finish creating a community for my company (Secure Dragon LLC.) and while I have an old "shell" of a community from last year that I started working on, I don't have any time to allocate to fixing it up and getting it better suited for clients. I'm looking for somebody who can dedicate some time to getting it finished up and maintaining it (i.e. moderate it, patch it, etc...).

You'd be a volunteer liaison working directly with our clients and us and not an actual employee or staff member of Secure Dragon LLC. but you must be very professional in any interaction you have on the forums.

You will not have any set hours, posting requirements, etc...

In return for your help we can provide you a free OpenVZ VPS for as long as you are assisting us (as long as you don't make our clients mad, do anything illegal, or impact our business in anyway you can stick around indefinately, no need to even be active on the forum as long as the spam is gone and MyBB/plugins are patched).

If you're willing, we would appreciate it if you could help us test out new services and nodes.

You can reply here or PM me with your previous experience.

+Professional/business community experience is a plus.
+Admin/moderator experience on a popular site is a plus.
+Hosting industry knowledge/experience is a plus.
+Advanced MyBB experience is required (which most likely applies to anybody reading this thread).
+Ability to work in a team is required (We might consider multiple liaisons to help us out to start or in the future).
I'd be more than happy to help.

I work with many businesses and their technology so I have experience in that field.
I am an administrator on my own forum, and have operated a few other forums.
My forum is a Hosting Provider, so i have Hosting Industry, Knowledge and experience.
I have a lot of knowledge about MyBB.
I have great team work skills.

I look forward to hearing from you Smile.
if an expert like cohen is ready to help then there is no chance for the others Smile
btw, I've been looking for some paid works !!
Actually I would prefer if the applicant wasn't involved with any other hosting companies due to them possibly being exposed to sensative internal information. Sorry Cohen, hope you understand. Sad
(2011-07-30, 10:16 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]if an expert like cohen is ready to help then there is no chance for the others Smile
btw, I've been looking for some paid works !!

(2011-07-30, 08:09 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]You'd be a volunteer liaison working directly with our clients and us and not an actual employee or staff member of Secure Dragon LLC. but you must be very professional in any interaction you have on the forums.

I'd be extremely happy to help you out with this. I have these 3 down:

Quote:+Hosting industry knowledge/experience is a plus.
+Advanced MyBB experience is required (which most likely applies to anybody reading this thread).
+Ability to work in a team is required (We might consider multiple liaisons to help us out to start or in the future).

Feel free to PM me for more information, I usually don't give out too much in posts. (Personal policy Toungue)
(2011-07-30, 10:26 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I would prefer if the applicant wasn't involved with any other hosting companies due to them possibly being exposed to sensative internal information. Sorry Cohen, hope you understand. Sad

I've sent you a PM with my application.