MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upload size increase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I don't knwo where this goes.

I need to up the upload file size i have done it though the MyBB properties, but it still says it's too large, when i set it to 50MB when my file is 12.7MB I am using MySQL but it tells me there is a PHP error so hopw do i sort that out?

I dont' wqant to have to upload things via FTP I want to do it via the upload part for the thread
Thank you, but i dont' see how that helps, My MyBB is set to 50mb but the PHP says
Quote:Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button.
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were trying to import a database and phpMyAdmin wouldn't let you because it was too big.

What exactly are you trying to upload? An attachment?
I need to add a few zips plist ect.. thing for OSx86 but only help to install thewm not the OS X system it's self, I had a look on the PHP config (000webhost) and irt shows the max upload was 2M i need that bigger to 50M etc.. how do i do it?
You'll need to contact 000webhost about that. I highly doubt it they'll comply though, they're literally the worst web host available...
Okay, Arhh I have been with them a while to host leowoods.co.cc (My lifes work) and been great, but never done MySQL or PHP before so ekk.. Who would you recomend for larger php upload size?