MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
nothing. I'm on my ipad so i don't see anything.

More serious problem just came ip. When I click to view a thread, i get a 404 error message.
Do you have the Google SEO plugin?
Yes. Should I remove it?
No, you can keep it.

Download functions-googleseo-1.6.4.php, rename it to functions.php and upload it to your ./inc/ directory.

ok. What will this do? I how noticed 2 different problems.
It will replace the default 1.6.4 functions.php with the patched 1.6.4 functions.php, so that Google SEO can actually work. What other two problems have you noticed?
The error is now worse as I'm no no longer able to get in the acp from /admin
The two issues:
1. I can no longer login to acp
2. The forum threads on the index page gove a 404 error
You just said the 404 error was worse than the Admin CP issue, thus why I gave it priority and left the Admin CP issue for later. And now you're telling me that the Admin CP issue is worse? Please make up your mind. Besides, I can perfectly access your Admin CP page at ./admin/, so I'm not really sure what the issue is... Undecided

Have you even done what I told you regarding Google SEO? That will fix the 404 error you're getting.
I downloaded it, but unsure how to install it.
Install what? You just download the file I gave you, rename it to functions.php and upload it to your ./inc/ directory. That's it.
Pages: 1 2 3