MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrading seems to have frozen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to upgrade from 1.6.3 to 1.6.4 over the past 24 hours or so. However, each time, the upgrading process stops at the upgrade process, "Repairing Database Sequences" followed by "Performing necessary upgrade queries..." and then nothing happens, regardless of how long I wait.

It worked fine on my localhost test :s I have attempted this several times, but with no luck so far.

Any suggestions?
"It worked fine on my localhost test" <-- does it consist of the backup database of your forum ?
you may try by optimizing the database tables , deactivating the plug-ins , close the forum using htaccess & upgrade
Do this and then run the upgrade again: http://community.mybb.com/thread-100134-...#pid730292
Thanks fellas. The PHP fix seems to have worked, which is weird because I didn't receive any messages :/

@ranjani: No, the databases weren't maintained properly. However, I'll be sure to keep both in-sync from now on. This was a horrible experience xD

Again, thanks so much to the both of you.