MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: would you join a .tk forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nope, hunderds of thousands of .tk and .co.cc domains contain malware and crap so I steer clear.
No... It has been used by thousands of lamering/scamming websites and now it has a very very bad reputation. Sad
Not unless it's used for a domain hack.
is .info a TLD ? because it cheap ,
is it crawled like .com?
i can't see your website's logo "alsoyoutube" , why you hosted it in imageshak ?!
Yes .info is an ICANN recognised tld Smile
ok i think its about time to save for a domain

also knowing that .info domains are so cheap would anyone register for a .info domain or a .net domiain which domain do you think i should pick(execpt for .com there to expensive
.info costs just as much to renew as any other TLD, so I would personally go for the .net anyways. .com is obviously the preferred choice for most, but the difference is negligible. Down the road you could always purchase the .com and redirect it to the .net.
i think ill just get a .com
IF and only IF they where using .tk's DNS services, and only if they were trying to create a nice website.

If they:
-Create their own site using their own knowledge of HTML/CSS/PHP/ETC.
-Create a custom theme for their bulletin board.
-Their theme looks good.

Then I would probably join, i've seen people buy .com domains and have really crappy looking websites.

It's not always about the extention, but about how serious the web-dev/designer is about their own project.
(2011-07-31, 07:14 AM)Claire Wrote: [ -> ]IF and only IF they where using .tk's DNS services, and only if they were trying to create a nice website.

If they:
-Create their own site using their own knowledge of HTML/CSS/PHP/ETC.
-Create a custom theme for their bulletin board.
-Their theme looks good.

Then I would probably join, i've seen people buy .com domains and have really crappy looking websites.

It's not always about the extention, but about how serious the web-dev/designer is about their own project.
yea i understand but its something about .tk domains that repels people to want to join a fourm
Pages: 1 2 3