MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WHOOPS!!!!! UserCp messed up.....:(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They shouldn't be in green unless you modified them, in which case the Revert to Original option will show up. Are you sure you're looking in the right template set? What plugins do you have installed by the way?
Quote:That means it was not changed.
Smile then how come the cp appears like that?
Quote:They shouldn't be in green unless you modified them, in which case the Revert to Original option will show up. Are you sure you're looking in the right template set? What plugins do you have installed by the way?
many plugins......... but none of them modifies the usercp. I am looking in the User Control Panel Templates.
UPDATE!!!!!, the green colour now appears, and there are many templates which show in green, so i have to revert all of em' then?
The ones under User Control Panel Templates, yes. Beware of any custom modifications you made (you probably don't need to worry about this because people rarely modify the User CP page).
(2011-07-30, 08:54 PM)musanaqvi110 Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE!!!!!, the green colour now appears, and there are many templates which show in green, so i have to revert all of em' then?
Not all templates, some are changed because of plugins, in your case you said you have many plugins. What I would recommend is disable all plugins, and see if those files still are modified. If they are, revert to original.
DONE, thank you guys..... + rep for all of you geeks....
Pages: 1 2