MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Grrrrr Help Please..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok I followed the C-Panel Install guide on the board, got the mysql database setup but still wont let me get past next, my question is for Database Name and Table Prefix what should I have in there?

Nevermind I musta hit the right button Toungue
Well it just got much worse, I got through the whole install process said I was finished everything was successful, so I type in the url and this appears:

Warning: main(./inc/init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xtremeoc/public_html/forums/global.php on line 22

Warning: main(./inc/init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xtremeoc/public_html/forums/global.php on line 22

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xtremeoc/public_html/forums/global.php on line 22

What the heck is going on?

Can you reupload inc/init.php and try again.
Deleted it reuploaded it same thing.. I can get to my admin panel... just not the forums.
Can you provide me with a link to your forum?
http://www.xtremeocdkomputers.com/forums
Any Luck? Man this is a bummer got all the forums up and ready to go through the admin panel, but cant get them to show up Sad whata bummer.

Well im frustrated and tired, still no board, still dunno what's going on so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions please PM me or leave a reply Ill check it in the morning..Sad
No Ideas from anyone as do what could be causing this?
Did you make any modifications? The error says that the file common.php is missing but this isn't a file of MyBB.
He installed phpBB instead.
Hey!!! I did not, lol I did have it up for awhile to have a look at it but Im back to MyBB. Reinstalled everything and the forums now show up BUT now I have a problem with people that can't register..
:-S

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
Well here is the new link to the forums, Click on it and try to register and maybe someone can tell me what's wrong now..

Click here to Forums
Pages: 1 2