MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post your desktop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-08-18, 02:51 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Ewww, dreamweaver... Wink A lot of people seem to have icons on their desktops. I personally can't stand them.

+1 http://i.imgur.com/2h4n8.jpg
(2011-08-18, 02:51 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Ewww, dreamweaver... Wink A lot of people seem to have icons on their desktops. I personally can't stand them.

I don't mind it. But, I also only use the text view only Toungue so there is no real reason to use it over something like notepad++.
Yeah I'm figuring dreamweaver is more of a gimmick than anything... NotePad++ would be my tool of choice when it comes to creating a page from scratch... Dreamweaver is handy for Spry navbars though - these can be notoriously difficult if you want to re-edit them, especially where links need reassigning. I also find NetBeans pretty useful, but it seems rather slow at operations for some reason.

Lots of people posting their desktop devoid of icons... how so... isn't it handier to have the things you use most often a double-click away rather than having to navigate for everything?
(2011-08-18, 03:10 PM)zillionz Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of people posting their desktop devoid of icons... how so... isn't it handier to have the things you use most often a double-click away rather than having to navigate for everything?

Whenever I post my desktop I hide the icons for the screenshot so people can't see how unorganized it is most of the time Toungue.
(2011-08-18, 03:43 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I post my desktop I hide the icons for the screenshot so people can't see how unorganized it is most of the time Toungue.

Go on, show us... we won't criticise Big Grin
[Image: jc2QyZE74.png]
[Image: 6DBMC.jpg]

But... thats what a desktop is for Sad
(2011-08-18, 05:12 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]

But... thats what a desktop is for Sad

Heart