MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Global.css Changes Aren't Showing Up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I edited my global.css a bit and none of the changes are showing up. Will it take a while or is it a problem?
it takes sometime !!
AND one should hard refresh the browser (CTRL + F5) a couple of times to clear the browser cache ..
Hmmm, yesterday I added some extra lines in the global.css but they are not showing in the browser. When i check the global.css from the browser my changes aren't showing.
Does anybody knows what the story with this as i didn't had any problems before i update over to 1.6.4
Do you have cloudflare installed?
Edits should work istantly, like ranjani said you should try an hard refresh of your browser.
Sorry for the stupid question but... Are you sure you are editing the right global.css? Maybe you edited the global.css of the wrong theme Toungue
No cloudfare installed.
I'm sure i edited the right one Wink I also deleted the content in the global.css, saved it and then refresh my browser a few time but my forum was displaying properly Smile strange.
Try checking this folders CHMOD:
./cache/
./cache/themes/

They should be both "777".
Then try to save again your .css
That's the thing i don't have access to FTP from work as all ports are blocked. I'm waiting to get home to check that.
Look's like a problem with Opera in work. I remoted to my PC @ home and i could see all the changes there.
I don't know why Opera didn't refresh the global.css, not even after I deleted the cache and browser history :-?