MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Prefixes lost during update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Paste the link you went to here, if it's going to a 404 you must have broken the link somehow; the file exists because you can see the list of caches.
If you paste your post code here, change your password afterwards so you get a new one ---
Well, I seem to have fixed the issue with the thread prefixes and created a new one some how. I realised I never ran the upgrader after applying the update to 1.6.4, but instead just uploaded the files (I didn't think to run the upgrader as I only skimmed the blog post and had already deleted /install, which I won't be doing again) so I readded /install and ran it, and sure enough the prefixes, for whatever reason, appear in the ACP now. However, I get an error trying to visit my index, and only my index as my portal, UCP, threads, etc. still work.

EDIT: I decided to re-upload all the files from 1.6.4 and its update, and rerun upgrade.php. Sure enough, everything seems to be running smoothly. Thanks guys for your help.
That would explain it... always make sure you read the blog post fully; the instructions are there for a reason, to make sure the upgrade works, and if it's not run, you'll have problems.
Will do. I've learned a valuable lesson. Toungue
Pages: 1 2