MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Very Important - My Version Check, Plugin Updates - Browse Plugin Are Error!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2vaea1z.png]
There was a problem communicating with the MyBB modifications version server. Please try again in a few minutes.

How to solve my problem? i used cloudflare, was thre any effect because of cloudflare?
Chances are your host doesn't allow you to fetch remote files, in which case, there's probably not much you can do.
I use VPS server, so what should i do? help me please
Is cURL installed?? Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > View PHP Info > do a search for cURL, is it there??
Yes i was enable it
curl
cURL support 	enabled
cURL Information 	libcurl/7.15.5 OpenSSL/0.9.8b zlib/1.2.3 libidn/0.6.5 

up up up
help me please
help me please
helppppp
helpp
^ please check it by disabling the cloudflare ..
(2011-08-01, 02:20 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ please check it by disabling the cloudflare ..

I don't think this is a CloudFlare issue (we would generate a CloudFlare error message when we can't connect).

Here's an easy way to test if it is CloudFlare issue:
1. Temporarily deactivate CloudFlare (settings->deactivate).
2. Wait about ten minutes or so.
3. Try again. If the problem persists, the issue is with your server or host (we're going direct when you temporarily deactivate).
cloudflare cannot be the issue, i have cloudflare with my website and nothing happens. updates normally, it could be how his server read things.
thank you, i was checked it twice and then the problem comes from phpmyadmin which blocked curl_exec and curl_multiple_exec