MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error when I try to update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[31-Jul-2011 14:27:31] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method datacache::update_threadprefixes() in /home/x12cmptr/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 598

When is data cache building, I have this error.
You've not uploaded all the new files properly. Download the full 1.6.4 package again, from here http://www.mybb.com/download/latest upload it all so it overwrites the current files, and then run the upgrade script again.
Edit : not seen MattRogowski's response Smile

please see responses here
All files, or just install folder?
^ its all the files ! for eg. includes overwriting of functions.php, showthread.php etc ...
All files, hence me saying all of it Smile
[31-Jul-2011 15:31:29] PHP Fatal error: <strong>[SQL] [1060] Duplicate column name 'custom_profile_fields'</strong><br />ALTER TABLE mybb_adminviews ADD custom_profile_fields text NOT NULL AFTER conditions in /home/x12cmptr/public_html/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 557

I have this now..
Now it's ok, but just I upload files and creat lock, ....how that?
Because the version number is stored in a file, so once you upload the new files it will think it's on the new version, but the upgrade script didn't run fully so will need to be run again, after you've made that change I linked to above.
Pages: 1 2