MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 100-200 USD "Expert mybb plugin developer"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mr.tnr,you make mock ups that were left uncompleted till date i feel :.

Dont please go on saying that you spend hours on those uncompleted mock ups.

If you spend hours all the developers here are spending months and years altogether.

Its pathetic that you say one of the major contributor to this community who dedicates all his valuable time in helping the users.
In my opinion yaldaram deserves what he is and we really owe him.

Not that he is my friend or so,he is friend of every mybn fan and addict.
Please think before making such irrelevant abuses. Try respecting seniors too !!!!

Mods this kid is solved,please close Smile
(2011-08-01, 06:12 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Mr.tnr,you make mock ups that were left uncompleted till date i feel :.

Dont please go on saying that you spend hours on those uncompleted mock ups.

If you spend hours all the developers here are spending months and years altogether.

Its pathetic that you say one of the major contributor to this community who dedicates all his valuable time in helping the users.
In my opinion yaldaram deserves what he is and we really owe him.

Not that he is my friend or so,he is friend of every mybn fan and addict.
Please think before making such irrelevant abuses. Try respecting seniors too !!!!

Mods this kid is solved,please close Smile

I didn't offend anyone. Just gave out my opinion, and someone so busy shouldn't dedicate time to something he can't complete or just does it for money.

Yaldaram, is great I know that, who doesn't really? Big Grin but, hey he shouldn't get mad if I want my plugin to be edited.

All plugins go through phases before they are completed, so why shouldn't mines?? because I chose yaldaram to code my plugin and because his to talented and has other things to worry about he shouldn't focus on my project, then I close my request and look for another developer who has time and won't say is "Wasting their time" or "make up your mind on this or that", other than that most of the plugin was done rather quickly and was not very good.

Yes, yaldaram is great! and hey, i'm sorry I wasted your time, but this plugin is for my future project, to help people, this site is for the people not me, and I need to make it as good or close to good as possible.

And I know I act childish sometimes, but other times I act mature, most times actually.

(2011-08-01, 10:50 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't offend anyone. Just gave out my opinion, and someone so busy shouldn't dedicate time to something he can't complete or just does it for money.

Well, any freelancer will work only for money. There's nothing wrong in it.

Quote:Yaldaram, is great I know that, who doesn't really? Big Grin but, hey he shouldn't get mad if I want my plugin to be edited.

From a previous post of you, you showed the plugin to some people and they don't like it. SO, you asked Yaldaram to do a different one. I don't think its right, because you should have consulted with those people and figure out a common idea before you even hire yaldaram. What if he makes a different one and those people again change their mind and want a different one?

btw, $5 for 5 minutes of work is only $60/hr. try to find a professional coder for that rate...

for $5, i doubt i'd even open my text editor
(2011-08-02, 04:11 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]btw, $5 for 5 minutes of work is only $60/hr. try to find a professional coder for that rate...

for $5, i doubt i'd even open my text editor

Wink that was funny. But I can't afford that, just not now.
That's not funny, its true. No one among the plugin authors will make you what you expected below then that price. I was agreed on that just because I was sincere in making plugins.

If I'm not a good coder then why admit my abilities here?
http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=3...83#pid5683
http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=7...82#pid5682
http://community.mybb.com/thread-100036-...#pid730151

You said, you were highly recommend me;
[attachment=23628]

Now telling me I'm mad ??

I wouldn't have need to reply on here but do not go beyond your limits telling any one mad.
@Yaldaram actually for MyBB plugins I code at $10/hour
I do not have any rules regarding per hour job Pirata, I usually prefer to pre-set the price before I initiate on coding plugins.

On this project we (I and Mr.tnr) agree on 60$ USD then he requested another plugin and we were agree on 100$ USD for collective plugins set. But then all these things happened.
(2011-08-02, 12:49 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I do not have any rules regarding per hour job Pirata, I usually prefer to pre-set the price before I initiate on coding plugins.

On this project we (I and Mr.tnr) agree on 60$ USD then he requested another plugin and we were agree on 100$ USD for collective plugins set. But then all these things happened.

No, you got me wrong.
I was referring to "That's not funny, its true. No one among the plugin authors will make you what you expected below then that price." (which I think was referring to $60/hour)

Perhaps I misunderstood.
Pages: 1 2