MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 100-200 USD "Expert mybb plugin developer"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going to pay from 100-200 USD, to develop a rather big plugin. This plugin will have many features, and may take up to a week or more to develop.

-I will be providing the plugin mockup page by page, and when the plugin is developed i will be the owner, and I can update it and fix it if I desire too.

If you think you can code really good plugins let me know. Ill send you a pm, also I would like to see previous works.
Just to make a Note: I've been hired by his two plugins, coded one of those plugin completely then Mr.tnr changes his mind to make him another. Changed his mock-up with the mind too quickly. He was hoping to rewrite the entire plugin after I coded the plugin with his dozens of suggestions and mock-ups, for wasting my time.

In short: His main intentions is to waste my (or any other developer in future) time, simple as that.

Do Note: I'm not bringing any fight nor I want to keep myself with the arguments here on this thread. I'm just alarming members here to not deal with this user. Please! However if you wish to waste your time then go ahead with him..
(2011-07-31, 05:45 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Just to make a Note: I've been hired by his two plugins, coded one of those plugin completely then Mr.tnr changes his mind to make him another. Changed his mock-up with the mind too quickly. He was hoping to rewrite the entire plugin after I coded the plugin with his dozens of suggestions and mock-ups, for wasting my time.

In short: His main intentions is to waste my (or any other developer in future) time, simple as that.

Do Note: I'm not bringing any fight nor I want to keep myself with the arguments here on this thread. I'm just alarming members here to not deal with this user. Please! However if you wish to waste your time then go ahead with him..

I just asked you to edit some things, I showed the plugin you made to several people and they were not happy with it, also you do things quickly and charge too much for simple things, that "friend list" widget can be made in 5 minutes, you charge me 5 USD just for that edit, I ask you to make some edits and overall is not very good, you work to quick.

If you feel that you wasted your time, your not the only one, I spend hours and hours creating mockups and thinking of ideas.

Not only that but what you did any programmer could code in just few hours, you made a database and directory, my initial idea was more than what you coded it, and i'm not the first to say you work fast and not code quality things.
So what exactly do u want made? It would be nice if you gave any detail at all on what we actually are coding.
(2011-07-31, 05:53 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]So what exactly do u want made? It would be nice if you gave any detail at all on what we actually are coding.

so the accident that occur with yaldaram does not happen again, i'm paying upfront, and i'm just looking for a plugin that will match members, and create a directory, but list them nicely and make it work, not just a re-copy of the member list and just throwing in any codes to make the script work, I understand yaldaram has many request but if his just going to do things quick and not give quality to his work, i'm not spending any money with him.

The plugin i'm looking for can be best explained through PM or a live room.
Yaldaram's plugins are quality works, I can assure that, list out some things/plugins of his that you think might be junk codes, I'd be most happy to list your false views out in seconds.

Plus, hes that only man who mostly works on free and paid requests and actually are completed in 3-4 days or even at same day sometimes.

I've seen some sites who takes private payments even from paid premium subscribers, that way, hes doing a very professional, yet user friendly job.

This is not because am STAFF on his forums, this words are being spoken by a normal MyBB addicted user.

Peace.
(2011-07-31, 06:30 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Yaldaram's plugins are quality works, I can assure that, list out some things/plugins of his that you think might be junk codes, I'd be most happy to list your false views out in seconds.

Plus, hes that only man who mostly works on free and paid requests and actually are completed in 3-4 days or even at same day sometimes.

I've seen some sites who takes private payments even from paid premium subscribers, that way, hes doing a very professional, yet user friendly job.

This is not because am STAFF on his forums, this words are being spoken by a normal MyBB addicted user.

Peace.

that's your opinion, I just know that he didn't do a very good job.
Feel free to drop me a message.
I did in your site!
Oh so that was you haha
Pages: 1 2