MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Hacked ALSO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You have to fill in all 4 blank variables:

dbuser
dbpass
dbname
mybbuser

If you have a user nobody rejection without a password you forgot to fill out the top ones.
I've filled all the blanks like this : $dbuser = "rsgsm_rsgsm"; is there anything wrong ? I've check them again and there all filled.
I've fixed my forum but both admin accounts were deleted..how can I make a new admin ?
register a new user...then use phpmyadmin to go directly in the database and change the usergroup for that new user to 4
could you be more specific ? I went to phpmyadmin users ..but I didn't manage to change anything I didn't see user usergroup
You will have to make a new account. Then in phpMyAdmin, edit the row where your new user account is. Then change the usergroup field and change the number to become an admin.

To figure out this number, open up the mybb_usergroups table. The gid that says Admin in that same row is the usergroup number.
- go to phpmyadmin
- select the right database (where your mybb is installed)
- click on the left mybb_users
- click on top SEARCH
- type the username you chose when you registered in the 'value'-box on the row where it says 'username'
- click GO
- click on the icon that looks like a pen on the left of the record that you want to edit (should only be showing the record for which you just entered the username)
- now look up the row where it reads USERGROUP
- change the value to 4 (in the VALUE-box)
- click GO-button

You're done...now try to login at ../forum/admin/ with your username and password

cheers,
Kimmo
SnakEyez Wrote:To figure out this number, open up the mybb_usergroups table. The gid that says Admin in that same row is the usergroup number.

in vanilla-install the usergroup for admins is 4....so pretty much always
Thank you very very much everything it's ok now .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6