MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: W3C Link Checker Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've been working on SEO, fixing errors & bugs on my hosting site before I continue developing & improving the site, done quite a lot to the site, I feel it's to a good standard now.

When I started this morning on the W3C Link Validator, there were about 10 errors, I've managed to scale that down to just 2, both of which I'm a little unsure about.

I felt it'd be best to ask here, since people at MyBB seem to actually know what they're talking about.

Here's a screenshot to show you what the errors are, or you could see the results directly, here, but you'll have to let it scan, takes about a 30 seconds to a minute.

Any ideas how I could resolve these two?

Site, incase that helps: http://www.astoundinghost.com

Thanks.
For the first one, you have to make sure user's without javascript can access the link. <noscript></noscript> maybe?

For the second one, I assume Facebook is disallowing that page to be crawled.
(2011-08-01, 12:58 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]For the first one, you have to make sure user's without javascript can access the link. <noscript></noscript> maybe?

For the second one, I assume Facebook is disallowing that page to be crawled.

That tag didn't work.