MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] eSilver Theme (MyBB 1.1.4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Description:
A customization of the default MyBB Theme. It changes many of the graphics aswell as the arrangement of many of the elements. The goal is to give a more professional feel, but not be to much of a bandwidth hog (not that the default is).

Preview:
[attachment=3287]

The PSD file for the logo is included.

Please keep the link back to my site that is within the footer/copyright area, right below the MyBB copyright.

This is my first MyBB Theme, so if any errors and/or problems arise, please contact me so I can try and fix them.

UPDATE (June 25, 2006)
There is a new version available! It adds custom on.gif, off.gif, and offlock.gif
Also, the previous .zip file was a little messed up. That is now fixed.

UPDATE (June 26, 2006)
Due to an error in the XML file, I had to fix it up and rerelease. Internet Explorer was creating extra tags in the XML code, which when uploaded would create a error.
This is now fixed and the XML file should work properly.
YOU MUST USE THIS RELEASE, THE OLD ONE DOES NOT WORK!

Download:
[attachment=3286]
really nice skin! ^^

maybe changing the default index icons of new, no new and closed forum would make it really great!
Anyone who downloaded it before, please download the latest one, which I have uploaded.

It has added custom on.gif, off.gif, and offlock.gif icons. Also, the last .zip was a little messed up. This one fixes that and also reduces the filesize of the .zip archive.

Enjoy!
As I stated in the first post, there is a new version available which fixes a error with the XML theme file. Please download the new version that is available at the top.
what is mybb war?
haXan2005 Wrote:what is mybb war?

Any opinions and thoughts on this theme? Otherwise that post was pretty much off-topic.
Nice. Would you post it on MyBB Templates? http://mybbtemplates.createmybb.com/
Nice but not good
The screeny doesn't look great but on a live board it does.
"sorry to bring up an old topic"

I really like this theme nice work Smile
Pages: 1 2