MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help with SEO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have installed the google seo plaugin on my forum, and it works perfectly.
Now I have a few problems with my sitemap, I mean when I search for my site on google, it shows separate links without showing the site forum structure, as it does with other sites.
Do you guys know how I can fix this, I already submit the sitemap on a regular basis, my site name is vuaskari.
Second, the forum and thread urls appear lie this, forum-title, do you how I cange it to title-forum? I also wan't to do this for the thread urls, any help would be appreciated.
And anyone know a good sidebar plugin? Which shows top posts, has a control panel for users etc?
And there is another thing, I want the titles of the threads to appear like this,
<title>{$thread['subject']} | {$foruminfo['name']} | {$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
but the forum name doesn't appear. Can you guys tell me why?
I need help with this guys.... bump
can i know your forum url ?

if you edit showthread template like

<title>{$thread['subject']} | {$forum['name']} | {$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>"

it will display as you like ...