MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my forum going slow. Search a very very very expert, no joke!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Before some expert told me that the problem was Hostgator shared host, so i changed the host to a vps server on shockinghost.com but the problem on my forum persist and imo i think is more slowest to before when was on hostgator.

Then support told me that is possible for sure that the reason of this sloware the plugins . Who is enought skilled for help me and fix this problems? regards

I can pay naturally via paypal.
What plugins do you have installed?
Any chance of some basic information. Such as the size of your forum, the plugin's you're using, the configuration of your vps and possibly even some basic info like a top report from the vps? Might help us help you Big Grin
Your debug information at the bottom of the forum can help too.
(2011-08-01, 10:25 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins do you have installed?

There are plugins attached [attachment=23612]

(2011-08-01, 10:25 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of some basic information. Such as the size of your forum, the plugin's you're using, the configuration of your vps and possibly even some basic info like a top report from the vps? Might help us help you Big Grin

For VPS is Large solution to shockinghost: http://shockinghost.com/vps. What do you need about other VPS info?

(2011-08-01, 10:28 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Your debug information at the bottom of the forum can help too.

There are debug attached [attachment=23613]

They told me is 100% mybb problem
I am the support team member from ShockingHost who is dealing with this issue over there. I am certain that it is plugins and the debug information I have been given from over there definitely backs me up on this. I have been asked to look at this thread by the client so as to help clear some things up.
Thanks Charlie for your support too!
Im sorry but now i must gtg to sleep is 1 am here and in 5 hours i must gtg to work. Back to view the thread during the day or at 8pm my local time, hope that one angel will fix my problems.
Going by those stats, the forum isn't even loading slowly, it's being generated in under half a second which is fine. You've got 155 queries running on that page but that in itself isn't a problem because it isn't taking long to run them. Your forum loads quite quickly for me and I have a very bad connection, the thing that takes a long time is all the big images you've got.
My VPS is down, The server is no longer reachable.How i can have this disservice on VPS contract?
Pages: 1 2