MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yet another scam by Janota ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I told Janota that his price increases monthly were getting ridiculos. I told him in a polite professional way, and he responds by banning my account, canceling my $20 subscription and spamming my email with newsletter signups.

THEN 3 days later, he emails me saying he will offer me another chance but I will have to re subscribe xD...

Note his ban reason : "Cya Big Grin"

[Image: 2pfKe1.png]

[Image: otzOyy.png]

Just thought I would share .... Rolleyes
That is pretty rude and unprofessional. I definitely won't be subscribing there any time soon.
This will be closed but it's sad to see a once respected member fall so far.
Which mybbextras forum did you suscribed? LOL
lol this guy is quite a character, I would love to meet him personally...
>subscribing to Janota's sites
>2011

No, really, I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
Got an email from him like "OMG I was hacked join mybbextras.net"

Uh....... no.
(2011-08-02, 12:12 AM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]Got an email from him like "OMG I was hacked join mybbextras.net"

Uh....... no.

He did not asked to rejoin, you/we already are because he use the same database.

I don't care about his scams/accusations, I like some of his plugins...
Ah pete's sake. I had a go at one of them through email. They're little problems at MyBB Extra's are getting childish. It's started to seem like if I go there I will be babysitting the both of them.
Did anybody know that mybbextras.com got hacked recently and the domain stolen? He's got another site over here: http://mybbextras.net

He's even giving his premium plugins away! Big Grin

Don't hate on him, it was probably the hacker who banned you. The hacker got access to Jonota's email as well.
Pages: 1 2