MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The only problem I get from upgrading...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Before updating my forums my spoiler tag was working great, but after I update it stop working. Here is the code:

MyCode Pattern: (board one using Easy MyCodes by Yumi)
[spoiler]{SOMETHING}[/spoiler]

Regular Expression: (board two)
\[spoiler\](.*?)\[/spoiler\]

Replacement:
<div class="spoiler" vling="top" align="center"><div class="spoiler_header"><button class="button spoilerb" onclick="javascript: if(parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].style.display == 'block'){ parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML='Mostrar contenido'; } else { parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].style.display = 'block'; this.innerHTML='Ocultar contenido'; }">Mostrar contenido</button>Spoiler:</div><div class="spoiler_content">$1</div></div>

Another user from the spanish support forum (mybb-es.com) has the same problem as well..
Can you maybe describe how it stopped working...?? Because I don't think we've made any changes that would affect this.
When I do click the "Mostrar contenido" button nothing happends, it is weird, it is just javascript after all Confused
Works fine for me, it just show the text before I press the button and I have to press it twice before the text will be hidden, but other than that it works.
May you test it in Opera 11.5 please?
Same as above.
It works just fine in my localhost but not my live forum, maybe a plugin related issue?

But I have not installed any new plugin after the upgrade Undecided
Can you post a URL to where it's being used??
(2011-08-03, 08:43 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post a URL to where it's being used??

Here:
http://pokecosmo.com.ar/foros/tema-pokec...pid=1#pid1
Forum's closed but the problem is that you've got jQuery included in your pages; after jQuery is loaded, you need this:

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery.noConflict();
</script>

Then change $ to jQuery in any jQuery code you have.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5