MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Win $50! Chat Source - The source of Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Chat Source
Link: http://chatsource.net
Description: The source of chat
Contest!

What is this?:
Our annual competition is a massive competition you should all take part in. This involves posting and referrals. We base the end result on the person with the most cookies. Our stats page in the Cookies console is there if you wish to check if you are currently in any sort of lead.

How do I earn cookies?:
You can look at how many cookies you earn per thing here. To earn more cookies faster you will need to do referrals. Get your friends to join, online and offline friends... people from Facebook... anyone who you know! The more referrals the more bonus points you get. Also in order to get anywhere you must become an active poster over here. People will be posting their butt's off for this competition so you will need to be an amazing active poster.

What is the prize?:
$50 will be sent to the person who wins this competition. $10 will be sent for five weeks unless we get donations. If we get donations you will get the $50 quicker.

Rules:
  • For referral's if anyone is caught signing up more than once they are given a disqualification. IP's will be checked when the contest ends.
  • Posting spam will get you no where.
  • You must enjoy yourself. We do not want this to be a heavy task on you but a fun task.
  • Sorry... but staff cannot take part.

We reserve the right to add anymore rules at any given time. Though we will post a reply stating those changes so you can check them out.
Why Co.cc?
Because I haven't managed to get a TLD yet. I'm getting one later today though. I'm not broke like others are lol but I just got so tied up paying for posts that I ended up not having any cash last week.
We already have one Smile I just had to get home from course as GoDaddy is blocked there.
"The source of chat".
Yeah.. think of a new slogan. That one just sounds dumb.
(2011-08-02, 04:55 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]"The source of chat".
Yeah.. think of a new slogan. That one just sounds dumb.

This. I like the theme though. Although, what differentiates you from other general discussion forums?
Our members have made a total of 1,086 posts in 211 threads.
We currently have 170 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, PamBeacher
The most users online at one time was 38 on Today at 04:10 AM
How long has the forum been opened for?

EDIT: You should remove the ads, you're a small forum so add them later.
Just go into plugins and search it. It would be more easier that way! Smile Smile

Pages: 1 2