MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PS Mockup]- MyMentor - A Powerful Customized grayish blue toned them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-08-04, 07:28 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Place Avatar and Navigation in the same place on PS Bliss.

Instantly accused of ripping entire theme.

People get real.

Look at sidebar, menu and just about everything else. Its the same thing but with crappy gradients.
Oh no! Somebody liked someone else's popular idea and decided to use a few parts of it in their own creation, call the police everyone!

You guys are ridiculous sometimes.
I do not see how this guy is ripping ..

@OP Keep up the good work Smile.
(2011-08-04, 12:48 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Buddy navigation should be the same color of the tcat.its looking odd.

Another is give the container a little transparency so it looks even better.

Nothing wrong in making a theme that is similar to another.

Infact all themes are nonethless similar atleast in some aspects.
I like the colors,continue them SmileSmileSmile..

Use some transparent rgba elements for borders,so they standout well.

Wanna see it get shaped,good work SmileSmile
Yes, I've plans on making container a bit transparent though, not sure, I'll surely consider the suggestion and see if it fits well.

(2011-08-04, 07:28 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Insignificant amount of inspiration drawn from PS Bliss.

People get real.
At least some people knows me and things, thanks.

(2011-08-04, 07:30 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-04, 07:28 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Place Avatar and Navigation in the same place on PS Bliss.

People get real.

Look at sidebar, menu and just about everything else. Its the same thing but with crappy gradients.
Sidebar? huh? Its not same, see his design, my sidebar has original layout, no background attached with welcomeblock attributes, everything is by default but just included in sidebar, as well as mod cp and all other links are part of the welcomeblock and attached there, you get real, Jason L.

(2011-08-04, 09:29 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh no! Somebody liked someone else's popular idea and decided to use a few parts of it in their own creation, call the police everyone!

You guys are ridiculous sometimes.
True, I and at least some people know its not at all ripped from PS Bliss.

People like our great themer Jason L talks about Avatar placement, so Mr. Jason L, according to you I place avatar in footer? or in between the forum categories? Simply drastic.

(2011-08-05, 12:22 AM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]I do not see how this guy is ripping ..

@OP Keep up the good work Smile.
Thank you, I appreciate it.
guys please.....pbilss is way different than this.....infact i have compared both the themes....
u too can look at both and compare : http://i.imgur.com/HvGej.jpg
Yeah! I too can't see any similarities in them, except that they have avatar placed in top left. But that means nothing, as many MyBB designs used it in such a way.
About the placement of avatar, many themes uses it like The Cure theme, there's avatar in there and we can't place avatar in footer XD
(2011-08-06, 02:34 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]guys please.....pbilss is way different than this.....infact i have compared both the themes....
Yup, exactly, when you keep both of them aside to each other, you'd see the difference 100% because I also used both image that way and kept it on a same plane before posting my mockup, I knew some guys might screw the thread saying PS Bliss,oh look its a PS Bliss copy, and it completely proves, theres a lot of difference between both of those.

(2011-08-06, 02:40 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah! I too can't see any similarities in them, except that they have avatar placed in top left. But that means nothing, as many MyBB designs used it in such a way.
Exactly, avatars are placed on top right* in tons of MyBB themes.

(2011-08-06, 04:48 AM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]About the placement of avatar, many themes uses it like The Cure theme, there's avatar in there and we can't place avatar in footer XD
Yeah, as said above. Wink

(2011-08-06, 02:34 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]guys please.....pbilss is way different than this.....infact i have compared both the themes....

Epic win right here.
(2011-08-06, 06:32 AM)Carolus Magnus Wrote: [ -> ]

Epic win right here.
Yeah. Big Grin

Pages: 1 2 3 4