MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paying] MyNetwork Profile + Profile comments integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paid exclusive to me or feel free to post it for everyone below.
PM sent!
Uhm, comments are literally just 2 weeks from public testing. You won't be disappointed.
(2011-08-02, 09:38 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm, comments are literally just 2 weeks from public testing. You won't be disappointed.

Thats terribly upsetting. I just hired Yaldaram to do it. I guess I will have to see which one I like better.
I'm sure Yaldaram will do a good job - although I don't see Profile Comments as a true commenting system, which is why I decided to write my own than integrate it. However, I was going to try and do a convert from one to the other.

If you or Yaldaram get stuck or run into any problems, feel free to let me know!
Since you're going to setup it yourself TommM, I'll not integrate the two plugins together. I'll excuse to Jason for being not completed the integration.
(2011-08-03, 08:30 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Since you're going to setup it yourself TommM, I'll not integrate the two plugins together. I'll excuse to Jason for being not completed the integration.

No problem. I shall wait till Tomm releases. Smile
(2011-08-03, 08:33 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-03, 08:30 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Since you're going to setup it yourself TommM, I'll not integrate the two plugins together. I'll excuse to Jason for being not completed the integration.

No problem. I shall wait till Tomm releases. Smile

Well? Was the plugin released?