MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: anybody has a 3ds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if u hav a 3ds please tell me if it was worth the money.
I don't have one, but I tried one in a store the other day while waiting for somebody and it gave me a massive headache after 5 minutes - my brain obviously can't handle the 3D very well.
(2011-08-02, 09:15 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have one, but I tried one in a store the other day while waiting for somebody and it gave me a massive headache after 5 minutes - my brain obviously can't handle the 3D very well.

It's because your eyes haven't gotten use to the 3D yet. I'll be getting the 3DS in a few days, and I've seen a lot of reviews and such which have said that it may give you a headache, though you just got to get use to the 3D.
I don't have one. Wanted one but the price just didn't match. But, they are having a huge price slash because sales suck so bad Toungue.
(2011-08-02, 09:38 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have one. Wanted one but the price just didn't match. But, they are having a huge price slash because sales suck so bad Toungue.

Yeah. The 3DS price drops down to $170 in the USA on August 12th.
(2011-08-02, 09:36 PM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-02, 09:15 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have one, but I tried one in a store the other day while waiting for somebody and it gave me a massive headache after 5 minutes - my brain obviously can't handle the 3D very well.

It's because your eyes haven't gotten use to the 3D yet. I'll be getting the 3DS in a few days, and I've seen a lot of reviews and such which have said that it may give you a headache, though you just got to get use to the 3D.

I'd rather stick to my DS lite then Wink I don't want to spend my first tries in pain, so I think I'll live without it. Knowing Nintendo, there'll only be a few decent games for a while till it all goes down hill anyway.
I have one and its fantastic forget the shite reviews about hiving you a headache cause it doesn't trust me once your eyes adapt it'll be fine and trust me my optician always tells me he wishes he has eyes like mine, No doubt he probably gay.

Love the games and the e-store is amazing. Its so much faster than the DS and I love the fact it has playback compatibly with DS Games.

(2011-08-02, 10:52 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather stick to my DS lite then Wink I don't want to spend my first tries in pain, so I think I'll live without it. Knowing Nintendo, there'll only be a few decent games for a while till it all goes down hill anyway.

Obviously you don't know Nintendo do you! I doubt that they have plans to start reducing the amount of DS games and focus production on 3DS software.

Many developers have great games lined up for it and you would of defiantly noticed some for the 3DS. DS on the other hand is looking quite disappointing for the rest of this year but I've noticed a very good games in development for next year.

(2011-08-03, 09:36 AM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]I have one and its fantastic forget the shite reviews about hiving you a headache cause it doesn't trust me once your eyes adapt it'll be fine and trust me my optician always tells me he wishes he has eyes like mine, No doubt he probably gay.

Love the games and the e-store is amazing. Its so much faster than the DS and I love the fact it has playback compatibly with DS Games.

(2011-08-02, 10:52 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather stick to my DS lite then Wink I don't want to spend my first tries in pain, so I think I'll live without it. Knowing Nintendo, there'll only be a few decent games for a while till it all goes down hill anyway.

Obviously you don't know Nintendo do you! I doubt that they have plans to start reducing the amount of DS games and focus production on 3DS software.

Many developers have great games lined up for it and you would of defiantly noticed some for the 3DS. DS on the other hand is looking quite disappointing for the rest of this year but I've noticed a very good games in development for next year.

I know them perfectly well Wink I've owned a DS since release day, but I haven't felt compelled to buy any new games for about 2 years now. Same with the Wii. Owned it since release and the last game I got was Red Steel 2. 3rd party support is pretty much minimal unless it's a child's party game or a minigame selection. Neither entice me.