MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How dedicated are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On a scale of one to ten how dedicated do you feel you are on your forum and do you feel you should be more dedicated?
If you're going to create a forum you have to work 110% for your forum.

10/10
Some people just create their forum and just expect people to go without any dedication and then they just leave their forum due to no one coming.
(2011-08-02, 10:56 PM)GonickPT Wrote: [ -> ]If you're going to create a forum you have to work 110% for your forum.

10/10

that should be 11/10 Angel
I recently shut mine down because I lost interest, so at the moment 0/10. While it was up I'd say around 8/10.
10 / 10.

I put all the effort into what I can do.
And money into what I needed help with. I recognized my limitations & paid for the help to get it to where it's at today.
I can't think of an exact propotion. But possibly 8/10 +.

And yeah! I never expect people to come to my site themselves without advertising. So, i don't fall into that category.
8/10 ATM, Just busy with things in life ATM, still access it more then five times a day though.
20/10
I'm pretty much 10/10, I spend most of the day working on it and thinking of new things to add.

Pages: 1 2