MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: stupid captcha!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this is random but, have you ever been on a site and just cant figure out the characters of a captcha image and wanted to go crazy.Big Grin
I've had to retype the same Captcha out five times on one site because their Captcha was stuffed up so it wouldn't randomly change. I was getting angry and then it said registration complete and I almost cried I was that happy.
(2011-08-02, 10:06 PM)fluffy Wrote: [ -> ]I've had to retype the same Captcha out five times on one site because their Captcha was stuffed up so it wouldn't randomly change. I was getting angry and then it said registration complete and I almost cried I was that happy.

lolBig Grin
No, because there is a refresh function and it works perfectly.
(2011-08-02, 10:12 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]No, because there is a refresh function and it works perfectly.

sometimes refresh make things worse
(2011-08-02, 10:13 PM)ghj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-02, 10:12 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]No, because there is a refresh function and it works perfectly.

sometimes refresh make things worse

+1. I have experienced worse and worse Captcha's per Captcha change. If I cannot get the Captcha right after the tenth try I will email them or just leave and never come back.
Nope, because i'm pro in captcha solving. lol
Seriously, i never found a captcha that can't be solved.
(2011-08-03, 02:19 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, because i'm pro in captcha solving. lol

http://failbook.failblog.org/2011/08/01/...-to-leave/
(2011-08-03, 08:06 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-03, 02:19 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, because i'm pro in captcha solving. lol

http://failbook.failblog.org/2011/08/01/...-to-leave/

lol. That's funny. But i never tried to leave Facebook. Toungue
LOL I guess it wants people to stay.
Pages: 1 2