MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help with admin options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to delete a forum or set a new theme I can not choose options and I have removed every single popup blocker on my computer/browser so can some one please tell me what I can do to fix the problem and here is the options button in admin cp.
[Image: ce02c861edc4f98929115fc5d0ea9d11.png]
What browser are you using? Are there in plugins in the browser, such as noscript plugin for Firefox, that can cause this issue?

A good way to check if you are using other browsers, is to try it in the stock browser than comes with your operating system. Assuming you have not made any changes to it (as you are using another browser), see if that works. If so, it is most likely a plugin in the browser you are regularly using.
(2011-08-02, 10:28 PM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: [ -> ]What browser are you using? Are there in plugins in the browser, such as noscript plugin for Firefox, that can cause this issue?

A good way to check if you are using other browsers, is to try it in the stock browser than comes with your operating system. Assuming you have not made any changes to it (as you are using another browser), see if that works. If so, it is most likely a plugin in the browser you are regularly using.
well i am using internet explorer as my default and i have norton anti virus which i have also disabled everything in

It's not a virus. It's most likely one of the following:
* You did not upload the admin CP javascript files
* You've got an addon blocking javascript

The former seems more appropriate.