MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How did you find MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Random question but how did you first find MyBB? I first saw it on a forum and thought that it looked interesting and decided to investigate into the amazing software further.
I had a master mind plot to create one of the best-est forums ever, a forum that would make me a legend. So i searched for different forum scripts. I wanted one that was easy to use since I never used one before. like any wise noob i read about what persons had to say about the different forum scripts and their reviews. after much reading and thought i chose mybb, and i must say it has not disappointed sinceBig Grin
I was looking for a free software to create my first forum (after msn groups closed), I found mybb after failing at using phpbb and smf (i was a completely noob back then).

I have not used any other forum software after that.
From a forum mybb x).
Then i got involved into this software and i liked an I never betrayed mybb <3
I first find MyBB by searching back in May, that time I was looking for a new forum software to replace SMF. First I didn't even know of the existents of MyBB, but my search brings me here, to a very nice and powerful forum software MyBB.
I was using phpBB's forumotion before joining MyBB. I was googling for "best free forum software" and found Phorum, FluxBB and MyBB. I downloaded and tested both among the first two but liked MyBB because of its simple codings.
(2011-08-03, 12:05 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I was using phpBB's forumotion before joining MyBB. I was googling for "best free forum software" and found Phorum, FluxBB and MyBB. I downloaded and tested both among the first two but liked MyBB because of its simple codings.

Could never imagine a developer as awesome as you using Forumotion. Dodgy
That's because I was under age then, that's why no money to buy a domain at that time. Sad
I was a member of a forum powered by MyBB.
Pages: 1 2