MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to change theme main text colour?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i am using darkfusion and need to change my theme font colour overall i believe i change it in global.css of my theme and then change

body {
	background: #1a1a1a url(images/darkfusion/style/body_bg.png) top left repeat;
	line-height: 1.4;
	margin: auto auto;
	padding-bottom: 20px;
	color: #FFFFFF; <--- i change it here to FFF or FFFFFF correct?
	text-align: center;
	font-family: tahoma;
	font-size: 11px;

i changed that to #FFFFFF but it is still a greyish colour not white so can you help me please

thanks
Try to change it in #container class.
(2011-08-03, 11:22 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Try to change it in #container class.

nope still nothing and i have cleared my cache twice and ctrl + r but sitll nothing

this is my css with the edit to white not working : http://pastebin.com/2f6HgHTX
Can you please post your forum's URL ?
(2011-08-03, 11:43 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please post your forum's URL ?

unfortunatly no as i am using wamp to get my site setup right before i upload it

however on my out of date online site at 965mods.co.uk it wont even let me change the css or templates its greyed out
Exactly which color are you trying to change? Can you post an image pointing at what you want to change?
(2011-08-03, 12:13 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly which color are you trying to change? Can you post an image pointing at what you want to change?

well preferably all of the greyish colour #808080 to white #ffffff i read on previous thread here to do it in body for all so tried that but it didnt work so i tried container and still didnt work

can some 1 also tell me why the css and template text on my online site is greyed out and un-edtiable thanks
i sorta fixed it i just copied the whole global.css to notepad and replaced every #808080 to #ffffff
or not as now it made all text white even when the white text is on the white background

i reverted templates but still cant change colour
any1 wanna help? i have tried various classes and still nothing